Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Working Life sucks

       I've recently been working for a nomad company, moving from retail store to retail store. Its a fun job and doesn't have to do much other than count shit. However, the one thing that bothers me is transportation and the hours of the company. Its either way early in the morning or super late at night, no in between. I thought that if I stated to my manger that I relied on public transportation and a full time student, they would send me close to home. But no, three towns over, two-three hours rides, a shit load of walking back home in the middle of the early morning.
      Now I have to make a decision, either continue and work only mornings and change my whole class schedule or work nights and not get enough sleep for morning classes.
      Fuck that I'm getting another job, as nice and cool as my co-workers are and the pay is awesome, my schooling and mental health is above that. Yay, for another job search!

No comments:

Post a Comment