Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Sex and funky town pt.1

       Now kiddos, let's talk about sex. Now, I'm pan or bi or whatever, in the end I don't really care for the sex, gender, or race of the person I'm dating.  Now sex is another thing, for normal people it wouldn't be a problem. Am I ready? Am I ready to be open with this person? In the end, its not very complicated for the norm. Yet some of us are sadly or proudly very complicated. I am one of the complicated ones, sadly enough. Not really by choice but that's a story for another time.
       Let's cut this short, sex has always been a complicated mental thing for me, even mindless sex. A monstrous shadow that reared it head for too long in my life, I very successfully hid in jokes and endless knowledge of sex. I knew about others like this but not personally, which would have been nice to have a comrade in arms. This has brought me aware of things many fight for awareness in the current population.
       Consent, and power. Yes and no, who holds the power and the balance in control in the relationship.
       Younglings, think about it. Equal in power in the relationship, sexual or not. If you are not ready, you're not and wait. If your partner is not okay with that, explain and it they don't understand. Dump the dick. Fuck when you're in high school, fuck when you're in college, fuck when you're a grown adult. Do this in caution to yourself and others around you, power and consent is something to be aware of.

No comments:

Post a Comment