Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Guys, please be responsible

        For the moment, I'm having a showdown with National Grid. For those who don't know or have someone to be the adult in the situation, its a electricity company here in New York. Now kids, remember to know fucking everything there is to starting an account for electricity. I for one should have know when things were too easy.
        Now I'm stuck in the university campus library sending them paper after paper that I am actually me and that I rent the actual place. Kids here things to know how to be a responsible adult.

- When requesting service, call the company to know how to verify the request.
- Have your social and a number of IDs in digital form at hand in case you have to email that shit for verification
- Always asks fucking questions "How fast is the electricity is gonna be turned on?" "Can I change the date of payment?" (In case this is easier to pay instead of bunching every fucking bill you have on one day)

        There you go kids and my fellow college homies. Know your shit and ask questions, if not now, there is always later. But now as later as it did with me. You'll end up with no lights and blood thirsty roommates.

No comments:

Post a Comment